Tuesday, June 10, 2014

TIOT: Studio M Sunrise Canyon

Hey Y'all!!  Happy Tuesday!  I hope y'all are having a fabulous day!  I'm having a relaxing day.  The teen is at dance camp and without her, my fur babies are all quiet.  So I'm having a great, quiet day. 

And I have an incredible polish for you today! Thanks to the wonderful Liz at A Mani Maniac, whom I ADORE!!!!  who gave me this polish:

Isn't this AH-MAZING???  Studio M Sunrise Canyon is a brown leaning peach, sandy linear holographic polish.  The photos show two coats with top coat!  Yes!  A linear holo that you can top with top coat!  Because of that, I was able to wear this polish for three days, which is about the longest I wear a polish.

This holo is just too gorgeous for words!  It even shows the linear holo inside, under regular lights!
Love, love, LOVE this polish!!!  And the name is perfect!  It really does make me think of a Desert Sunrise.  Sadly, it can only be found in a certain store in Michigan :'(  Luckily, I have an incredible friend that lives in Michigan!  Thank you again Liz!!  Love you!!

And love to everyone reading this!  Your support means the world to me!  Have a fabulous day and Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment