Tuesday, June 17, 2014

RedThumb2Stop & Neon Dry Brush

Hey Y'all!!  Wow!  I've missed y'all!  I had a crappy week, in first-world terms  We had a bad storm come through and lightening hit our house...again!  They say lightening won't strike the same place twice, but "they" lie.  This is the second time it's hit our house and the second time it took out our tv and internet.  Our poor tv can't take another hit.  Finally everything is working again...and now I'm sick.  Ugh, fun.

So today's post was supposed to be up last week.  It was supposed to be part of the #RedThumb2Stop campaign.  A quick recap:  the #RedThumb2Stop campaign is to remind us all to not text and drive.  So here is my Neon Dry Brush mani with red thumbs:
I Used:
Sinful Colors- Snow Me White (white crème)
OPI- Innie Minnie Mighty Bow (red shimmer)
Zoya- Charisma (neon purple)
Finger Paints- Pink Perspective (super bright pink neon)
Nina Ultra Pro- Blue Blaze (bright blue neon)
I love the dry brush technique.  It's super easy to do and doesn't require any tools.  I started this look with two coats of Sinful Colors Snow Me White.  Once that was dry, I started layering on the neon.  All you do is use the brush that comes with the polish.  Just wipe off as much of the polish as possible (using the neck of the bottle to scrape off the polish).  The brush may even look like there isn't anything on it, but trust me, there's plenty.  Then just randomly wipe the brush across your nails.  I started with Nina Ultra Pro Blue Blaze, then Zoya Charisma and finally, Finger Paints Pink Perspective.
Once you get the look you want, top with top coat.

I hope you enjoy today's post!  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment