Wednesday, March 25, 2015

The First Mani of Spring

Hey Y'all!  So, it's theoretically Spring here in the south...  This is such a "fun" time of year, lol.  Today is supposed to be a warm 73 degrees, tomorrow 79...and Saturday is supposed to be 56.  Have I mentioned how much I hate the cold recently?  So despite the overcast and rainy day today, it is supposed to be warm and it is officially Spring, so I have a Spring mani for you today:
I Used:
Sinful Colors: Yellow Out There, a bright yellow jelly with small holographic bar glitter
Finger Paints:  Aloha Lei, an orange glass fleck shimmer
Make Up Sponge
I started by using Sinful Colors Yellow Out There on my pinky and middle fingers and on my thumb.  Yellow Out There is a bright, pretty jelly polish with very small holographic bar glitter.  The pictures show three coats with top coat.  This was a pretty typical jelly polish in that even after 3 coats, there is still a very visible nail line.  I can't wait to try this in a jelly sandwich!  And why I love the holographic bar glitter, I wish there was more!

Next I painted my index and ring finger with Finger Paints Aloha Lei, a bright orange glass fleck shimmer.  I loved this color!  Pictures show two coats with top coat.  I was a bit disappointed in the wear time.  I had to wait until the next day to take the pictures in the sun and as you can see, I already have some wear.  On my middle finger, I used a make up sponge to sponge on a gradient.
While I'm not loving all the weather changes, I do love this mani!

I hope y'all are enjoying Spring where you are, without snow!  Have a fabulous day and Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment