Monday, March 30, 2015

Spring Plastic Wrap

Hey Y'all!  How was your weekend?  Let me live vicariously through you, cause I didn't do anything but sleep.  The weather was so messed up here, freezing cold, thunder storms, now it's sunny.  I just hibernated waiting for it to all pass.  I'm so done with the cold.  So despite the 20 degree weather, I decided to do a Spring mani for you.

Today's mani is a Spring design using plastic wrap:
I Used:
China Glaze:  Five Rules, a soft barely there gray crème
Sinful Colors: Pink Smart, a pastel pink crème
China Glaze:  My Way Or The Highway, a turquoise crème
Plastic Wrap
This is one of my favorite types of manis to do because I think you get such a great effect for such a little amount of effort.  I started with two coats of China Glaze Five Rules, a soft, light gray crème.  Once that dried completely, I put a couple of drops of China Glaze My Way Or The Highway on to a piece of paper.  Then using regular plastic wrap, scrunch the wrap up and dab into the polish.  Be sure to dab it on to a piece of paper first to get off any excess polish.  Then just dab it onto your nails.
Then I repeated the process with Sinful Colors Pink Smart, a soft pastel pink crème.  Then just top off your design with a top coat! 

I hope you enjoyed today's design!  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment