Friday, January 25, 2013

Day 19: Galaxy, R31DC


The prompt for Day 19 of the Relaxed 31 Day Challenge is galaxy.  I LOVE doing galaxy nails; it's one of my favorites.  And I'm so happy that this came on a Friday so I can wear them for more than one day.  (For a step-by-step tutorial on how to do galaxy nails, click here).   So here are my galaxy nails:
left hand
right hand
I Used:
Sinful Colors-  Black on Black
China Glaze- White on White
Orly- Hook Up (yellow shimmer)
China Glaze- Turned Up Turquoise
Ulta-  Celebutante (purple crème)
Orly- Royal Navy (royal blue with light blue shimmer)
Finger Paints- Brushstroke Blush (very pale pink crème)
Orly- Shine on Crazy Diamonds (clear base with micro holographic glitter)
Liner Brush
Dotting Tool

I love how they came out.  And I'm really happy with the new colors I used.  Be sure to come back Monday for water marble, and Tuesday for Inspired by a color.  Since my birthday is Sunday, these may be the same challenge for me.  Just a warning, lol. Don't forget to check out all the other fabulous ladies' galaxies listed below. Stay warm this weekend!!  Happy Polishing!!
LOL, another random upside down photo

2 comments: