Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 2: Orange Relaxed 31 Day Challenge

Hi Everyone!!  I hope y'all have recovered from New Year's.  Today is Day 2 of the challenge, orange.  Definitely not one of my favorite colors, but when I went through my stash, I had two "untried" (untried are polishes you own, but have never worn) orange polishes!  Yea!  So here is today's orange manicure:
I Used:
Sinful Colors- Cloud 9
Orly- Right Amount of Evil

Sinful Colors Cloud 9 is a very pretty, light, orange shimmer.  It's also very sheer, it took three coats to get a nice, even finish.  And even though I waited about 20 minutes in between coats (watching the GA game), I didn't think it would ever dry!  But overall I really like it!  It's a very pretty and feminine color.

My next untried is Orly's Right Amount of Evil.  This came out at Halloween, but I don't think it looks like Halloween.  Right Amount of Evil is an orange jelly with round and small bar holographic glitters and orange micro glitter.  Love this!  Although it's light in the glitter  (pictures show two coats), I like it.  Of course it's really hard to disappoint me when it comes to glitter!

The pictures show it looking like different shades in different light, and it does do that.  But I'm not sure which polish is doing it since they are both orange.
Now I'm off to figure out tomorrow's challenge:  yellow.  I own even less yellow!  Oh well.  Be sure to check out the other wonderful ladies' nails and Happy Polishing!!!

3 comments: