Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Relaxed 31 Day Challenge: Red French Tips

Happy New Year Everyone!!!  I hope y'all are having a fabulous day!! Me?  I'm trying to keep my spirits up...our gas gauge for our heater is broken, which we discovered this morning (very late this morning, we slept in) when we woke up and it was 56 degrees in the house.  Why do these things ALWAYS break on the weekend and holidays???  But I'm not going to judge 2013 by this start...I still believe it's going to be a great year!

Anyway, one really exciting thing is that I've joined a new challenge!  This is a relaxed 31 day challenge with a bunch of wonderful ladies I've just met.  It was created by Kirsten at Geeky Owl and Emma at  Manicurity and I'm looking forward to getting to know them better.  Our first challenge is Red.  And I hate to admit it, but I'm going to cheat on this one a little.  My New Year's Eve nails were red and I still have them on.  I love this design and just can't part with them yet, lol!
So here is my design:



I Used:
Orly- Smolder
NYC- Matte Me Crazy
ProFX- Quick Dry High Gloss Top Coat
Crystal Rhinestones

Normally I'm not a matte kinda gal, I mean I named my blog after glitter, but I love this design.  Of course it doesn't hurt that it includes crystal rhinestones!
 
Be sure to check out all the other wonderful designs for today's challenge and Happy Polishing!!!
 

4 comments: