Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Day 7: Black & White, Relaxed 31 Day Challenge

Hi Everyone!!  How's your Wednesday going?

I have to tell y'all I had these nails ready for you yesterday, but thanks to a library book, a chipped nail and a NYC Rockette, I had to redo them.  LOL, it's a really long story.  But now freshly filed, I have my black and white challenge ready for you.  As soon as I saw this was one of the challenges, I knew exactly what I wanted to do, Ilovelongnails' water marble swirl on her you tube channel.  But I forgot how she did the swirl, so mine don't look like hers :(   But I still like them.
I Used:
Sinful Colors-
Wet-n-Wild- French White Crème

(For the tutorial, click on the Ilovelongnails link above)

Left Hand
Right Hand
Be sure to check out every body's black and white designs.  I can't wait to see them!  And be sure to check back here...I have a new giveaway coming!  I hope to have it up before the weekend!  Happy Polishing!!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! Love! I love that they are all the same too! Adds so much more interest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super awesome! I'm fairly lazy about watermarbling, so I always find it very impressive when other people do a good job :D

    ReplyDelete