Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Double Challenge: Glitter & C

Morning y'all!!  Are you staying warm?  I'm freezing!!  And it's only going to get worse :(  All I know is that groundhog had better not see his shadow...I'm ready for Spring now!!!

Today I have two challenges for you:  the Relaxed 31 Day Challenge, which is Glitter, and the ABC Challenge, which is C.  This was so hard!!!  Of my 300+ bottles of nail polish, 100+ are glitter!!!  (Hence the Glittery Fingers & Sparkling Toes name!) And China Glaze is one of my favorite brands of polish!!  I am not exaggerating when I say I changed my polish THREE times!!  But this is what I finally went with (it matched my outfit, lol):
I Used:
Finger Paints- Avante Garde Green
Orly- Can't Be Tamed

I started with two coats of Finger Paints Avante Garde Green, a very pretty dark green with a dark green shimmer and topped it with two coats of Orly, Can't Be Tamed...both untried!  Orly Can't Be Tamed is a clear based jelly with purple hexagon and micro silver glitters from their Flash Glam FX collection.

I love how this came out!  It reminds me of Mardi Gras, although, I'm a Gasperilla fan, I still like the look.  I hope y'all enjoy it.

Don't forget to enter my It's My Birthday Giveaway!!  3 prizes are up for grabs!!

And be sure to check out all the fabulous designs by the other beautiful ladies!!  Happy Polishing!!!

16 comments:

  1. Can't Be Tamed is so pretty! Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I'm freezing too, but somehow still not ready for spring. Can't be tamed is super sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely reminds me of Mardi Gras colours, too!! And I agree about being ready for spring as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems like just yesterday that damn groundhog gave his last prediction. I'm with you: enough already with the cold.

    Your mani has a sparkly Brazilian vibe to it. I'm definitely eager for warmer weather.

    Happy "C" Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a really cool color combo. Nice and happy. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These colors are fab together, reminds me of a peacock!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome combo! I really love green/purple combo's lately. Very very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't Be Tamed is stunning! It's on the top of my wishlist! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks amazing in the sunlight!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! And way to use your untrieds!

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG - the first thing I thought of when I scrolled down to your photos was Mardi Gras. REALLY love this mani - colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great colors! And I'm with you, we need spring NOW!

    ReplyDelete