Friday, January 4, 2013

Day 4: Green Relaxed 31 Day Challenge

Hi Everyone!!  It's Friday!!  This is our last week and weekend off.  Monday it's back to the rat race of school (though I do homeschool so that's at least flexible), co-op classes, 5 dance classes a week...I'm tired just thinking of it!  Thank goodness for this relaxed challenge.  And y'all be sure to check out the other blogger's sites.  These are the sweetest ladies!!

Ok, back to the post.  Today's theme is Green.  I love greens, turquoise, aqua...well you get the idea.  And although I haven't planned to make this an "untried" challenge, and please don't hold me to it, I have another untried for you today.
This is China Glaze Cast A Spell from their 2012 Halloween Collection.  Over two or three trips I bought every color in this collection, but this one.  It just didn't look that great in the bottle.  And then it went on clearance and I still didn't buy it.  Finally, I gave in and bought it.  And it's gorgeous!!!  I'm so sorry that I didn't give it a chance.  It's a beautiful green with a gold and green shimmer.  It looks different in every light.  The formula was perfect, it went on even, smooth and without any streaks.  I only wore it for a day but received compliments every where I went.
Love, love this polish.  Remember to check out the links below to see the other green manicures and Happy Polishing!!

2 comments: