Friday, January 18, 2013

Day 14: Flowers, R31DC

Hi Everyone!!  I'm so sorry this is late, but I'm still feeling like crud and I think there is a marching band in my head, but I made it!  Today's theme is flowers.  In a couple of weeks, my little corner of Georgia will be colored by all the gorgeous Dogwood trees in bloom.  I love these trees, but only while they are blooming, otherwise they are an ugly green color!  They come in all shades of pink and white, sometimes all the colors on one tree, which is my favorite.
 
I Used:
Loreal- Club Drive (I think, it was hard to read the label)
Orly- Basket Case (bright pink crème)
Wet-n-Wild- Tickled Pink (pink crème)
Wet-n-Wild- French White Crème
Orly- Chocoholic (brown with silver shimmer)
Small Liner Brush
Dotting Tools
 
I'm sorry this is such a short post, but I need to go before my head explodes.  I just hope I feel better soon, Sunday is my wedding anniversary :-(
 
Anyway, be sure to check out all the other beautiful flowers and I will see y'all Monday!!  Have a beautiful weekend and Happy Polishing!!
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Love it! I think this is my favorite so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This is lovely!
    If my nails were longer I'd want to copy this design. It's so clean and lovely

    ReplyDelete