Thursday, April 10, 2014

Spring Flowers

Hey Y'all!!  I'm so happy that we finally are having some Spring weather during our Spring Break.  And sad, because the week is almost over and then it's crazy busy until the end of May.  I'm already tired just thinking of it!  But to celebrate the gorgeous weather, I have some Spring Flowers for you:

I Used:
Sally Hansen Triple Shine- Dive In (light blue crème)
China Glaze- White On White (white crème)
Sally Hansen Triple Shine- Kelp Out (bright green crème)
Sally Hansen Triple Shine- Vanity Flare (medium purple crème)
OPI- Hey Baby (bright pink crème)
Zoya- Darcy (bright yellow crème)
Liner Brush
Plastic Wrap
Dotting Tool

This is a fun and easy mani, it just requires a few steps (but not a lot of time).  I started off with two coats of Sally Hansen Triple Shine Dive In, a pretty light blue crème.  It looked like the sky to me.  When that was dry, I balled up some plastic wrap and dipped it in China Glaze White on White.  Then just dabbed it on my nails for clouds.

I used a liner brush to make the grass.  Just start at your free edge and sweep up.

Then use a dotting tool, pen or toothpick to make the flowers.  Then just top everything off with top coat!

Hope y'all enjoyed today's mani!  What's your favorite part of Spring Break?  For me, the warmer weather and longer days!  Ok, the un-fun part of being a grown up...I'm off to the grocery store.

Happy Polishing!!



No comments:

Post a Comment