Friday, April 11, 2014

Pink Dot Gradient

Hey Y'all!!  TGIF!!!  I hope y'all have had a great week!  Have you entered the Coupons.com Givaway yet??

So I have another Spring mani for you, a Pink Dot Gradient:

I Used:
OPI- Taupe-Less Beach (light taupe crème)
China Glaze- Wish On A Starfish (light pink with gold shimmer textured polish)
OPI- Hey Baby (bright pink crème)
OPI- Flashbulb Fuchsia (bright fuchsia with silver shimmer)
Dotting Tools

I started with two coats of OPI Taupe-less Beach.  Then using a couple of different sized dotting tools, start making the dots.

Starting at the cuticle, your going to make a "C" shape with the dots.  The polishes I used, from lightest to darkest, are China Glaze Wish On A Starfish, OPI Hey Baby, and OPI Flashbulb Fuchsia.

Have a fabulous Friday!!  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment