Friday, November 29, 2013

Nail Polish Canada Contest, Week 1: SNOW

Hi Y'all!  I hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving, Hanukkah or Thursday yesterday!! I did!  But I ate WAY too much food!  That is a big part of the fun of Thanksgiving though, eating yourself into a food coma, lol.

Today I have a special post for you (and could really use a favor too)!  I was invited to participate in Nail Polish Canada's Holiday Contest.  There is one theme per week for three weeks.  The person with the most likes, wins!  So in a minute, I'm going to ask y'all to vote for my mani.  This week's theme is SNOW and here is my design:
Left hand
Right hand
I couldn't quite make up my mind, so I went with a few themes, trees, snowflakes and of course a snowman! 
Now if y'all could do me a big favor....please CLICK HERE to VOTE for my mani!!  I would appreciate it SO much!!!  Thank y'all!!  I have the best followers in the world!!

And after you vote for my design (wink, wink) be sure to enter our International Giveaway for a $150 e-card!!!

Have a fabulous Friday and Happy Polishing!!

I Used:
Milani- Cyberspace (light blue scatter holographic)
Sinful Colors- Snow Me White (white crème)
China Glaze- Dandy Lyin' Around (white crelly with silver shimmer)
Orly- Rapture (brown crème)
essence- Walk on the Wild Side (sage green polish with bright green shimmer)
Orly- Unlawful (bright red crème)
Sinful Colors- Black on Black (black crème)
Finger Paints- Vermillion $ Painting (orange with orange and gold shimmer)
Dotting Tools
Medium Liner Brush
Fine Detail Brush



No comments:

Post a Comment