Thursday, May 16, 2013

May Flowers

Hi Lovelies!!!  It's Thursday!!  The weekend is almost here and that means Summer vacation is that much closer...come on Sunday!!  Today is the now-a-teenager's dress rehearsal.  That may not seem like a big deal, until you factor in all the stuff that has to go with her: costumes, make up (there's a lot), all the dance shoes...  But I can't wait to see her dance!  So I did a pretty and simple design for today's post, May Flowers:
I Used:
Orly- La Vida Loca
Bonita- had no name (yellow with a silver shimmer)
Sinful Colors-  (lilac crème)
Medium Dotting Tool (or a toothpick)

I started with two coats of Orly La Vida Loca.  Love this color!!!  It's a neon-ish, purple-ish, pink-ish shimmer.  I'm just in love with it!!  Then the flowers were just made with a dotting tool (or a toothpick would work perfectly).  Just put a couple of drops of polish on a plate or a piece of paper and dip the toothpick in the polish.  Then just make the dots in a circular pattern. 
You can make this design as simple or as elaborate as you want.  It would also make a great pedicure!  I hope you enjoyed today's post!  Happy Polishing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment